top of page




There are a wide range of covers for your insurance requirements protecting yourself and your assets.


Home & Contents/Holiday Homes


Commercial & Rural represent a number of different insurers, so we can offer a full comparison applicable to your domestic insurance requirements.


Deciding how much to insure your personal effects and chattels for can be difficult. It is important that you don’t under insure your possessions. Please check that you have the correct Sum Insured by using our contents checklist.

Going on Holiday - Do you you know that if your home is unoccupied for more than 60 days, you may be uninsured? Contact us if you're unsure about your cover.


If you are having alterations done to your house, you must contact your insurer as you may need to take out a Contract Works policy to cover the work you are having done. Any damages that may be incurred whilst the alterations are being carried out, i.e. fire are covered under this policy, whereas they would not be under your existing house policy. Likewise if you are building a new property it is important to check that construction insurance is in place.



Rental Property


We can also provide cover for rental properties, which includes cover for loss of rents in the event of a claim and for fixtures and fittings. A number of our insurers also now cover Damage due to Methamphetamine Contamination.


Boats/Pleasure Craft


We can provide cover for trailered boats, moored craft, yachts, jetskis etc and deal through a number of Insurers who provide us with competitive terms and conditions.


Private Vehicle Insurance


Private Motor Insurance protects your vehicle if it is used domestically and/or socially.

Cover can be comprehensive/fire, theft & third party or third party only (covering damage to other people’s vehicles/property). We can also provide cover for caravans, motorcycles and specialist vehicles such as vintage/hot rods and the like.


Personal Disability or Accident & Illness


There are various options available such as:

  • Benefits for certain permanent disabilities or as the result of an accident.

  • Cover if unable to work due to an accident

  • Cover if unable to work due to illness


We can also provide you with cover for such things as Income Protection and Life Insurance as well.





We offer Travel Insurance options for you and your family. Travel insurance offers protection whilst travelling overseas against lost baggage, medical expenses that may be incurred, cancellation of your travel, if due to unforseen circumstances you are unable to travel, personal liability, rental vehicle excess etc.


Imagine travelling overseas for a family holiday and one of you ending up in hospital with an illness or injury. Without travel insurance you would have to pay costs which could be quite substantial.

Legal Defence


This is a relatively new product that has become available and provides protection from unexpected legal action and covers you at work, at home and on the road.

Legal defence insurance pays costs of securing the right lawyer to defend unexpected and unjustifiable events such as legal claims/allegations/criminal and serious traffic charges etc.

Even if you win an action or case, you may not be eligible for Legal Aid, or if you are, you may have to pay it back. An example where this type of cover would be of benefit would be if you were being burgled and you got up to check it out and perhaps ended up inadvertently shooting or injuring the perpetrator by accident. You could as a result be facing criminal charges of attempted murder.

The court costs involved in this would be substantial – perhaps $60,000. This is when a claim could result under this policy and these costs covered by this insurance.

Home & Contents
Building Alterations
Rental Property
Private Vehicles
Personal Accident
Legal Defence
bottom of page