top of page

Need to make a claim?

Just follow these simple steps.


Call Us on 0800 887 139

An insurer may decline a claim if there is delay in notification, so it's important you let us know asap.

Your insurer will require a completed claim form, which you can send to us and we can lodge it for you.

You will also need a quote to repair/replace your damaged or lost property, and in some cases proof of original purchase. For Motor Vehicle claims with another party involved, make sure you get their contact and insurance details, otherwise you may not be able to link the damage back to them.

For more information on what to do , and what NOT to do please

Complete a claim form

Download and fill out these forms automatically on your computer, or alternatively print them out.

Complete it in full (don’t forget to sign it) and return it to us via email or post.

bottom of page